Medium as shown.
A rich collection of fresh cut flowers celebrating the stunning deep red tones of anthuriums, cymbidium orchids, tulips, and roses. Accented with after dark foliage, this profound bunch is wrapped beautifully in black paper.
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the vase full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacterial build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming the stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells at the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.