This peach-coloured vase houses a bright bouquet of tulips, luculia, banksia and firewheels accented with a deep red cymbidium orchid.
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the vase full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacterial build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming the stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells at the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.