Seamlessly blending form with function, our Wright vases are as striking as a piece of art. Sculptural by design and crafted from the highest quality earthenware, each has been finished in a beautiful light terracotta hue. While we think the Wright is perfect with any florals you choose, we like to pair ours with something simple like a short plume of dried bunny tails or coloured billy buttons.
Dimensions: 20H x 15DIA cm
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the case full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacteria build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming their stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells are the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.