Jupiter Vase in Ochre
Inspired by the organic shapes of classic vessels, the Jupiter vase will effortlessly house wide floral arrangements or stand alone as a sculptural statement piece. Handcrafted by artisans exclusively for KAS Australia, the vessel is constructed from a porcelain made using a technique consisting 72 steps executed with perfect precision. It is available in a range of warm colours to help create an earthy and natural look in your interior
20cm x 20cm x 19.5cmH
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the case full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacteria build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming their stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells are the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.