Lunar Vase in Natural
A striking addition to any interior in need of a playful and bold statement piece, the small Lunar vase is perfect for hosting unique floral arrangements or as the centrepiece of a colourful sculptural display. Shaped in a sweeping arc, this geometric delight is finished with a peach glaze for maximum visual impact. The vessel is hand crafted by artisans exclusively for KAS Australia
19.5cm x 7cm x 17cm H
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the case full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacteria build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming their stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells are the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.