Fusing fun, angular shapes with mid-century design, our range of Sascha vases have been handcrafted from the highest quality earthenware in a rich, terracotta hue. Each piece has just the right amount of texture and features subtle patterns in the surface of the ceramic. We love pairing our Sascha with a small bunch of dried native wildflowers to perfectly complement its earthy tones.
Dimensions: 18.5H x 15DIA cm
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the case full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacteria build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming their stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells are the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.