Self Watering Planter in White
The love of the backyard lifestyle and all things homegrown has inspired this Garden To Table collection. The natural clay body with flecks of iron add charm, with subtle variations all part of the handcrafted process. May each piece inspire you to grow and enjoy your garden, however big or small.
Made from stoneware
Earthy clay body with light organic glaze
Ceramic Pot and tray
20cm / 22cm
Designed in Australia, Made in China
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the case full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacteria build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming their stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells are the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.