Skandinavisk Explore Giftset
Experience the spectacle of Scandinavian nature, of the fjords, the highlands and the islands in this new giftset containing 3 mini scented candles of Swedish rapeseed wax and FSC-certified beechwood lids. The new, improved FSC-certified box is designed to be reused after the candles have been removed.
FJÄLL [fjælː] Swedish for ‘highland’.
Scent notes: Heather and thyme, ground berries and leaf sap.
FJORD [’fjuːr] Norwegian
Scent notes: Apple and pear blossom, orchard fruits and redcurrants.
ØY [’øːʏ] Norwegian for ‘island’.
Scent notes: Crabapple and dog rose, water mosses and green leaves.
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the case full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacteria build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming their stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells are the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.