Skandinavisk Sense Giftset
Experience the intimacy of Scandinavian love, tranquility and the floral sanctuary of the rose garden in this new giftset containing 3 mini scented candles of Swedish rapeseed wax and FSC-certified beechwood lids. The new, improved FSC-certified box is designed to be reused after the candles have been removed.
ROSENHAVE [’roːsən’hæːvə] Danish for ‘rose garden’.
Scent notes: Alba rose and elderflower, geranium and blackcurrant buds.
RO [’ruː] Scandinavian for ‘tranquility’.
Scent notes: Cut grass and fallen leaves, cucumber and wild violets.
LEMPI [’lem.pi] Old Finnish for ‘love’.
Scent notes: Peony and rose, strawberries and mosses.
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the case full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacteria build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming their stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells are the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.