These premium cut flowers in white & neutral tones are designed to encapsulate the essence of one of the ancient Greek words for love, Philia.
‘Philia’ is characterised by intimacy, knowing, and soul-to-soul bonds. It’s encouraging, kind, and authentic; the stuff from which great friendship is made regardless of whether it’s with a platonic best friend or a romantic partner.
Gift wrapped and ready for you to place in your own vases at home.
Care & Maintenance
Floral varieties and colour ways may vary due to seasonal availability. A couple of tips to increase longevity of your flowers:
- On receiving your flowers, be sure to trim their stems (2cm) on a 45-degree angle prior to placing them in their vase.
- Flowers consume a lot of water. It is important to ensure they always have two thirds of the vase full.
- As flowers are susceptible to bacterial build up, please change their water every two days and fresh cut their stems.
- Use sharp scissors when trimming the stems to avoid damaging the tissue / cells at the base.
- By keeping your flowers out of direct sunlight and heat, you will be ensuring their longevity, as they will mature quickly when exposed to heat and light.